Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Homework...

I feel like homework is defining my life right now. I wasn't planning to continue on into the spring semester, but here I am! This time it's church history. Let me tell you how excited I am about this one! :) If you know me very well at all you certainly know that history is NOT my favorite subject (ironic since my hubby has a degree in history!)
Anyway, as much as I am really enjoying working on this M.A., I have to admit that I am ready to be done with homework for a while. I had a month off over Christmas and it was glorious. Let me tell you, it is amazing how much free time you have after being a full time grad student and getting a break. WONDERFUL! And I'm pretty sure that this will be my only class this semester, so at least I can look forward to that.
In other news, Hunter is doing great in school and learning soooooooooo much. He knows the pledge of allegiance and is working on learning the Lord's prayer now. How cool is that? He makes us laugh all the time and has quite the personality. It's amazing to watch him grow and learn. I really love this age! I would keep him this age forever if I could :)
Ben is still working hard, but he wouldn't have it any other way. At least he will not have to worry about us next week since Hunter and I will be in IL visiting my family for our very late Christmas!
Guess that's all for now. Sorry about the super boring post, but I'm trying to get better about updating this thing. And besides, I don't have anything better to do except homework!

No comments: